Flocculant Poly Dadmac Fixing agent Cationic activated-adsorbent
Solid content 40±1%
|PH (1% water solution)||3.0~6.0|
|Supply Capacity||15,000 Tons per month|
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and
activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and
flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water
soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization
and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating,
decoloring, killing algae and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid
precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce
small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value,
between 4.0 and 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to
treat source water and sewage water.
Detailed Product Description
This product (technically named Polydimethyl-Dislkelen-Ammonium
Chloride) is cationic polymer and it can be completely dissolved in
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of
0.05%-0.5% (based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the
dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the
water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully
decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the
other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
Package and Storage
1. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 50kg and
2. Sealed and stored in cool place, avoid solarization
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but
the effect will not be affected with stir.