However, customers should also give some thought to the following
1. What am I actually doing with the system? For example, will it
be used to move expensive tools into/out of a molding machine or to
load/unload steel from trucks?
2. How can a crane improve my workers' safety in handling the
3. How can a crane increase the safety of the loads being lifted?
4. How frequently will it be used each shift?
5. How will the load need to be moved and located?
6. How easy is it to move the system to a new location in my
7. Do I really need three axes of hook movement (e.g., up/down,
left/right, and forward/back) or will only two be sufficient?
8. How heavy are the loads to be lifted?
9. How much money should I invest in a system?
For any question, please never hesitate to tell us, we will be
pleased to be of further assistance!